Aguadulce Army Airfield (also known as Airdrome Aguadulce ) is a former United States Army Air Forces World War II airfield in Panama used as part of the defense of the Panama Canal. It was closed on 1 March 1948.
Established on 1 April 1941, Aguadulce Airfield’s mission was to defend the Panama Canal. Most of its operational history was that of an auxiliary airfield, hosting fighter squadrons. Training of South American air force personnel was also conducted at the field.