Who is Kendall Jenner?
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California, on November 3, 1995. Her parents are Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner (previously Bruce Jenner), who was a previous Olympic gold medalist in the decathlon.
Kylie Jenner is the youngest child, and she has eight older half-siblings.
Jenner was raised in Calabasas, California, and went to Sierra Canyon School. She first started modeling when she was 14 years old and subsequently starred in campaigns for Chanel, Dior, Calvin Klein, and Balmain.
She has graced the Victoria’s Secret, Marc Jacobs, and Fendi runways.
Jenner’s modeling career took off after she participated in the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014 campaign. She has subsequently become one of the most sought-after models in the world, appearing in advertisements for several other major companies.
She has also walked the runways for some of the world’s most prominent fashion shows, such as the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Forbes called Jenner the highest-paid model in the world in 2017. She has since remained one of the world’s highest-paid models and has been on the covers of several publications, including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
Jenner has participated in various reality television series, including “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and its spin-offs, in addition to her modeling career. Kendall + Kylie, her sister Kylie’s apparel business, was also launched.
Jenner is a philanthropist who has given to organizations such as the American Red Cross and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. She also promotes mental wellness and body positivity.
Briefly Touching on her Personal Life
Jenner has had relationships with a number of celebrities, including Harry Styles, Blake Griffin, and Ben Simmons. She has been candid about her anxiety and body image issues, and she has spoken out about the need for mental health awareness.
Jenner is now unattached and concentrating on her profession. She is one of the world’s most popular and successful models, and her star is just rising.
She is a brand ambassador for various companies, including Estée Lauder and Adidas. She is an active philanthropist who has collaborated with a number of organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the World Wildlife Fund.
Kendall Jenner is an accomplished horseback rider who has participated in equestrian events. She is also a licensed scuba diver who enjoys being outside.
Kendall Jenner’s House
Kendall Jenner’s Beverly Hills home is a 6,625-square-foot Spanish-style mansion in the gated neighborhood of Mulholland Estates. She paid $8.55 million for the mansion in 2017.
The house’s exterior is stucco, while the roof is terracotta. There is a spacious front porch with a fountain, and there is a swimming pool, spa, and fireplace in the backyard.
The house’s interior is designed in a contemporary style with an impartial color scheme.
The Living Room
The living area is huge and cozy, with a fireplace, a large TV, and plush chairs. The dining area is sophisticated and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with high-end appliances and a huge island. It features high-end amenities such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator and a Wolf burner.
The master bedroom has its own secluded terrace as well as its own bathroom. There is a soaking tub, a steam shower, and a double vanity in the master bathroom.
Additionally, there are four more bedrooms, all containing their individual bathrooms. There is also a home theater, a gym, a wine cellar, and a recording studio in the house.
The furniture is largely constructed of wood and leather, and the walls are painted white. The artwork and accessories are brightly colored.
The home is furnished with a combination of modern and historic items. Personal touches include family photos and artwork by some of Kendall’s favorite artists, including Banksy and Damien Hirst.
The backyard has mature trees and flowers that have been groomed. The house is also outfitted with a cutting-edge security system.
Other Properties Owned by the Supermodel
|Condo in Century City||Los Angeles, California||$1.4 million||2018|
|Townhouse in Hidden Hills||Los Angeles, California||$8.5 million||2020|
|Ranch in Wyoming||Jackson Hole, Wyoming||$6.5 million||2022|
Famous Tourist Locations in the Vicinity
- Rodeo Drive: It is situated about 1.6 miles from Jenner’s house. A world-renowned luxury retail strip boasting brands such as Gucci, Prada, and Louis Vuitton.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel: It is about 0.8 miles away from Jenner’s house. Since its opening in 1912, this historic hotel has been a favored resort for celebrities and dignitaries.
- The Walk of Fame: It is 1.7 miles from Jenner’s residence. A renowned Hollywood Boulevard walkway with over 2,600 stars honoring actors, musicians, and other luminaries.
- Griffith Observatory: It is located 3.3 miles from Jenner’s abode. It is a beautiful astronomical observatory with views of the Hollywood Sign and the Los Angeles skyline.
- The Getty Centre: It is 10.6 miles away from Jenner’s house. A museum dedicated to European paintings, sculptures, and decorative arts.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: It is at a distance of 13.2 miles from Jenner’s house. A theme park featuring rides, events, and attractions inspired by films and television series.
- Warner Bros. Studios: A tour of the studios where your favorite TV shows and movies are produced. It is situated 12.9 miles from Jenner’s villa.
- Santa Monica Pier: A pier with a Ferris wheel, roller coaster, and other rides, as well as a beach and a fishing area. It is 14.2 miles away from Jenner’s house.
- Kendall Jenner’s Beverly Hills home is a 6,625-square-foot Spanish-style mansion in the gated neighborhood of Mulholland Estates.
- She paid $8.55 million for the mansion in 2017.
- The house’s exterior is stucco, while the roof is terracotta.
- The house’s interior is designed in a contemporary style with a neutral color palette.
- The residence has a home theater, a gym, a wine cellar, and a recording studio, among other amenities.
- The house is also outfitted with a cutting-edge security system.
- Kendall Jenner has stated that she appreciates her Beverly Hills home’s solitude and security.
- She also likes how close it is to her employment and pals.
- Many prominent tourist destinations, such as Rodeo Drive, The Beverly Hills Hotel, and The Walk of Fame, are nearby.
- Kendall Jenner’s Beverly Hills home is a stunning and magnificent residence that is ideal for her needs.