Ronnie Mund, popularly known as “The Limo Driver” Mund, is a broadcaster and former limousine driver from the United States. He has become famous for his 20-year stint as the show’s limousine driver and sidekick on The Howard Stern Show.
The Howard Stern Show is an American radio show presented by Howard Stern that was nationally syndicated on terrestrial radio from WXRK in New York City from 1986 to 2005. Interviews with celebrities, politicians, and other guests are also featured on the show.
Ronnie Mund’s home is in the upscale Summerlin South neighbourhood in Las Vegas, Nevada. The property is a Mediterranean-style villa of 5,500 square feet.
Let’s take a look at the Limo Driver’s residence!
Who is Ronnie Mund?
Ronnie Mund was born in Queens, New York on October 11, 1962. He was raised in a low-income home and studied in public schools. He did a number of jobs after graduating from high school, including taxi driver and nightclub doorman.
Beginning of Career
Ronnie Mund began working as a limousine driver in the late 1980s. He immediately gained a reputation for his affable demeanour and knack for connecting with his clients. He was appointed as the limousine driver for The Howard Stern Show in 1992.
Ronnie Mund drove Howard Stern and his co-hosts to and from work as the limousine driver for The Howard Stern Show. He was also a frequent on the show, where he was noted for his quick wit and ability to deliver amusing stories.
Ronnie Mund has appeared in a variety of films and television productions in addition to his work on The Howard Stern Show. He has also published a memoir titled “The Limo Driver: My Life with Howard Stern.”
Ronnie Mund’s most notable accomplishment is likely his long and successful tenure on The Howard Stern Show. He has also been recognised for his work as a motivational speaker and advocate for mental health awareness.
Ronnie Mund is married and the father of two children. He is a private individual who does not divulge much about his personal life to the general public.
Ronnie Mund is a renowned and accomplished radio host primarily recognised for his work on The Howard Stern Show. He is also a motivational speaker and a mental health champion.
Mund’s Las Vegas Residence
Ronnie Mund’s home is in the upscale Summerlin South neighborhood in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 5,500-square-foot Mediterranean-style property features five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
The house’s exterior is stucco, and it has a red-coloured tile roof. The front porch is massive, with columns and an iron-clad gate. The backyard features a pool, spa, and covered patio.
Ronnie Mund’s home is designed in a traditional way on the inside. The walls are neutrally painted, and the furniture is largely constructed of wood and leather. The huge windows and skylights provide enough natural light to the house.`
The Living Room
The living room is the most spacious room in the house. It boasts a fireplace and an expansive bay window with backyard views. There is also a huge sofa, two armchairs, and a coffee table in the living area.
The Dining Room
The dining area, which is adjacent to the kitchen, can seat up to 12 people. A spacious table and chairs, as well as a chandelier, are provided in the dining area.
Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a big island with seating complete the kitchen. There is also a breakfast nook in the kitchen with views of the backyard.
The bedrooms are all large and have their own bathrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet as well as a separate terrace.
There are six bathrooms in the house all of which are furnished in a traditional style. A big soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a double vanity can be found in the master bathroom.
Some Contemporary Amenities
- Home Theatre: The home theatre features a huge projector screen, surround sound, and comfortable seating. Ronnie has also personalised the home theatre with a custom-made popcorn machine and a candy bar.
- Game Room: There is a pool table, a foosball table, a video game system, and a large TV in the game area. There is also a wet bar and a refrigerator in the game room.
- Wine Cellar: The wine cellar has a capacity of 500 bottles of wine. To maintain the wine in optimal condition, the wine cellar is temperature-controlled and equipped with a humidifier.
- Swimming Pool and Spa: The backyard swimming pool and spa are ideal for entertaining and relaxing guests. The pool is heated, and there are jets in the spa to massage your muscles.
- Covered Patio: The covered terrace is a wonderful location to unwind and enjoy the fresh air. The patio features a grill, a dining table, and a television.
In addition to the luxuries listed above, Ronnie Mund’s home includes a central vacuum system, a security system and a smart home system. The property also includes a three-car garage and a big driveway.
Ronnie Mund’s residence is opulent and well-appointed. It provides everything you require for a comfortable and joyful way of living.
Other Properties to Mund’s Credit
According to the most recent reports, Ronnie Mund has only one property in Las Vegas. He sold his Newport Beach home in 2022 and hasn’t bought another since.
There have been rumours that Ronnie Mund is preparing to relocate to Florida in the near future, but there has been no proof of this. If he does go to Florida, he will almost certainly buy a new home there.
Ronnie Mund has not publicly discussed any other homes he may own. It’s possible he has more properties that he keeps hidden but we can’t be completely sure.
Famous Tourist Locations to visit in the Neighborhood
Here is a list of renowned tourist attractions in the vicinity of Mund’s Las Vegas house:
|Distance from Mund’s house
|The Fountains of Bellagio
|The Fountains of Bellagio is a musically and visually stunning fountain spectacle. Every 30 minutes during the day and every 15 minutes at night, the program is performed.
|The Strip is a must-see for any Las Vegas visitor. It is home to some of the most well-known casinos, hotels, restaurants, and boutiques in the world. Visitors can also enjoy free entertainment on the Strip, such as the Bellagio Fountains and the High Roller.
|Fremont Street Experience
|The Fremont Street Experience is a recreational mall with a zip line, a slot machine display screen and a stage for street artists. The Fremont Street Experience also has the world’s largest digital video screen, the Viva Vision light display.
|The High Roller
|The High Roller is the tallest observation wheel in the world. It provides guests with breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and the adjacent desert environment.
|Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
|The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area features red sandstone cliffs, hiking trails, and magnificent viewpoints. Hiking, biking, rock climbing, and picnicking are among the activities available to visitors at Red Rock Canyon
- Ronnie Mund’s home is a 5,500-square-foot Mediterranean-style villa with five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a three-car garage in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The house boasts a swimming pool, spa, covered patio, home theatre, gaming room, and wine cellar and is located in the elite Summerlin South neighbourhood.
- Ronnie Mund paid $1.8 million for the residence in 2021.
- The house’s interior is furnished in a traditional style, with neutral colours, wood furnishings, and lots of natural light.
- The Strip, The Fountains of Bellagio, The High Roller, Fremont Street Experience, and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are all nearby tourist attractions to Ronnie Mund’s property.